Just like your love, your unique bespoke ring should last a lifetime
With each item we manufacture we take great pride and care of the craftsmanship of all of our jewellery which is why we have developed our exclusive our year warranty. It is our promise to you that we have selected materials of the highest quality and that our level of service is second to none.
We will cover any ring maintenance within the 12 month period with a complimentary cleaning and polishing service as part of our package.
We also offer a free first resizing service and we are happy to resize up to 2 sizes free of charge; any adjustments required after this a small charge will be incurred.
What Is Not Covered?
Our ‘Manufacturing Warranty’ however, does not cover;
- The gradual wear and tear of the ring through normal everyday usage
- Loss of stones
- Product loss or theft
Some examples of common jewellery issues that would not be considered ‘Manufacturing Defects’ include:
- Metal discoloration caused by the exposure from chemicals, make-up, immersion in pools and hot tubs, or bathing.
- Precious metals, and especially prongs, wear down over time and may require restoration work as part of heavy usage wear.
- Prongs catching, wearing out, or bending over time due to excessive usage, allowing a gemstone to fall out.
- The loss or breakage of a gemstone caused by damage from excessive wear or from other damage.
Other Points To Consider
Please note that all of our rings are hand finished, so slight variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics of each stone are unique to each individual item and therefore are not considered a ‘defect’.
If you experience damage to your purchase or are worried about any aspect of your ring then you are more then welcome to contact us so we can evaluate and advise you on your piece. Repairs which are not covered under the warranty will have a price quoted for the work before the work is carried out.