Referral Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern this Offer. Claim instructions form part of the Terms which you will be deemed to have accepted if you participate. Please read the following Terms carefully and keep a copy for your information.
Referring a friend is a great way to tell others about Durham Rose. As with all offers, there are a few rules so everyone plays fair. Here they are:
- Anyone can participate by registering their name and email address at https://durhamrose-dev.inter.scot/referral-landing-page/.Upon registration you will become a referrer (“Referrer/s”) and will be given a unique referral code to share with friends and family who are not already Durham Rose customers (“Friends”) and who are happy to receive the link from you.
- Friends must use the link to register their details and make a Qualifying Purchase with Durham Rose.
- When a Friend makes a Qualifying Purchase, both Referrer and Friend will each receive between £100 Amazon e-voucher/discount on purchase “Referral Bonus” within 3 months, subject to these terms and conditions, delivered by email to the email addresses used to register (the “Offer”). E-voucher terms apply. No cash or other alternatives.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Refer multiple friends – there’s no limit. Referred friends must be completely new to Durham Rose. They can’t have placed an order free or paid at any time.
- A “Qualifying Purchase” is the purchase of a bespoke piece of jewellery
- Any Friends and/or Referrers suspected of fraud will also be disqualified.
- Durham Rose reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time, without notice and/or to substitute the Referral Bonus for an alternative.
- The Offer is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.